Arugula Salad with Toasted Walnuts,
Blood Orange, Fennel and Cherry Tomatoes
A great spring/summer dish!
Paired with Vieni's Alleria Rosé
This salad is great as a main, if you add a protein, like grilled chicken, salmon or shrimp. It's a great accompaniment too. Don't forget to enjoy it with a glass of Alleria Rosé!
Total Time: 15 min
- 6 cups of pre washed Arugula salada
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts
- 1 small Blood Orange
- 1 Fennel Bulb
- 1 cup of halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Salt and Ground Pepper to taste
Toast Walnuts in a pan on high heat, until they brown - set aside. Peel orange and slice in small, thin pieces. Wash Fennel Bulb, peel each layer and slide into thing long pieces. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
Mix all ingredients with arugula. Add the dressing and gently toss.