Nutty for Nutella
- 200 Grams of Nutella
- 50 Grams of Milk Chocolate
- 30 Grams of Rice Krispies
- 15 Grams of Unsalted Butter
- 100 Grams of Chopped Apricots OR Figs
- Melt chocolate and allow to cool until barely warm.
- Place nutella in bowl and then stir in remaining ingredients in the order they are listed.
- On a parchment lined baking tray, spread the mix evenly around the tray. Allow to cool in refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into any desired shape.
*Pair the 2011 Vidal Icewine with the Apricot recipe.
*Pair the 2011 Cabernet Icewine with the Fig recipe.